1. Fill a PADERNO Signature 18/10 Stainless Steel Stock Pot, Dishwasher & Oven Safe, 16qt about halfway with cold water. Bring to a rolling boil, then add 2 tablespoons of salt.
2. Add the lobsters headfirst, cover and reduce heat to medium. Boil for 16 to 20 minutes or until lobsters are fully red. Transfer to a platter and cool a bit before cracking and serving.
3. To make the beurre blanc, combine the wine and vinegar in a very small pot or pan and bring to a boil. Add the shallots, then lower the heat to a simmer and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated. There should be about 1 tablespoon of liquid left. You can strain out some of the shallots at this point if you like (don’t throw them out just yet though!)
4. Take the pan off the heat and add 2 cubes of butter. Whisk until totally combined.
5. Put the pan back on low heat and continue whisking the butter into the sauce, one piece at a time, letting each piece melt and combine before adding another. Keep the heat low and don’t let the sauce come to a boil once the butter is added, or it will separate.
6. Once all the butter is in, whisk in the lemon juice. Taste and add a bit more lemon and salt if you like, or some of the extra shallots. You can also strain the sauce to remove all the shallots.
7. Sprinkle with chives and serve immediately alongside the lobsters for dipping.
Tip: Use a nutcracker and lobster picks to get at all that delicious meat! If you don’t have any, crack the claws with a rolling pin or heavy pan.