- Our Warranty
Your new PADERNO WORLD CUISINE product is warranted to the original purchaser for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
This limited warranty is against defects from original factory imperfections in material and/or workmanship and includes labor for replacement of defective parts. Repairs are performed by an authorized service agency. Our obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing any part or parts thereof. The CUSTOMER must inform the Service Agency of warranty coverage and provide a copy of the dated sales or delivery receipt BEFORE WARRANTY REPAIRS BEGIN.
Replacement parts and accessories are warranted for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase when purchased separately and will be verified by dated sales receipt or packing slip. All parts or accessories replaced under warranty must be returned to the Service Agency.
This warranty applies only to equipment under normal use and service in the U.S.A. and Canada. It does not apply to any item which has been repaired or altered in any way so as, in the judgement of PADERNO WORLD CUISINE to affect its reliability.
The Following Are Not Covered Under Warranty
1. Damage caused by abuse, misuse, dropping or other similar incidental damage caused by or as a result of customer failure to follow assembly, operating, cleaning, user maintenance or storage instructions.
2. Labor to replace inoperative parts such as bulbs, plugs or racks due to normal use or abuse.
3. Materials or labor to repair scratched, stained, chipped, pitted, dented or discolored surfaces, attachments or accessories.
4. Transportation charges to or from a service agency for repair of your machine. If you should have questions relating to this issue, please call PADERNO WORLD CUISINE Toll Free at 1-877-778-2711.
5. Labor charges to install or test attachments or accessories, which are replaced for any reason.
6. SHIPPING DAMAGES. Visible and hidden damages are the responsibility of the freight carrier. The consignee must file the claim promptly against the carrier. KEEP ALL ORIGINAL CONTAINERS AND PACKING MATERIALS FOR CARRIER INSPECTION.
7. Products placed or stored in the equipment are not subject to this warranty and no responsibility is assumed thereof.
This warranty is given expressly and in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, for merchantability and for fitness toward a particular purpose and constitutes the only warranty made by PADERNO WORLD CUISINE It neither assumes, nor authorizes any person to assume for us, any other liability in connection with the sale of the subject equipment.
355 Michele Place
Carlstadt, NJ 07072
Customer Service & Distribution Center:
5670 Ferguson Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90022 U.S.A.
Toll Free 877-778-2711