This updated version of the original Paderno World Cuisine Spiral Vegetable Slicer, created about 20 years ago, offers the same recognized performance, with major added features and benefits. Now included is a fourth blade that will make endless delicate angel hair strands, and a metal pin that is used in conjunction with the straight blade to make spectacular accordion-style vegetables in mere seconds. Added features also include:
- An enclosed, compact base that takes up less counter and storage space, but still houses extra blades when not in use
- New encased blade compartment protects stored blades from dripping juices while operating the unit
- Extra wide blade plates are easier to remove and insert: just slide in or out through a lateral slot
- Circular metal blade on each blade plate has been reduced to spaghetti size, producing a thinner core
- Pusher lever can be turned to accommodate both right-handed and left-handed users
- Clear cover doubles as a tray and catches ribbons and strands as they are cut
- Redesigned wheel with prongs now features extra teeth that are wider and longer
- Newly-designed POM suction feet are wider for added stability during use
- Oversized tabs are easy to grasp for an easy and immediate release
- Redesigned spinning handle offers greater strength
- Disassembles easily for storage and cleaning
- Slicer comes with four blades. The sizes of the openings are: 3/32 (2mm), (3mm), 1/4; (6mm) and (straight blade)
- Pin for accordion cuts, L 6 1/3in
- BPA free
- Sturdy blade plates are made of ABS
- Blades are made of cutlery stainless steel
- Patent pending
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.